2017年6月12日月曜日

Essay : 3 Tell me about something you love!

Kota Nozaki 13116244 Tell me about something you love! I love track and field. When I was a junior high school student, I joined track and field and it was big chance for. I continued long distance running for 6 years including high school days. I was able to get various things with that club activity. In particular, I was able to meet many wonderful people. Sometimes I hated it and I had a day to worry. Still I like running with friends. At that moment I was able to forget all the disgusting things in my daily life. I quit that club and still jogging to change my mood. The wonderful thing about track and field is the sense of accomplishment when I update my personal best. That pleasure can not be forgotten even after many years. I think that there are not many things that probably superior to that pleasure. I became a prisoner of that pleasure and I loved it more and more. There is a reasons why I am not currently doing track and field that I like so much. That is because I was originally had a weak constitution of the lungs. I had an accident of the pulmonary pneumothorax. I was 14 years old. At the age of 17 I already had 4 operations and my lungs was already limited. I knew that I could not improve my self-record anymore in the last year of 18 years old. However, by continuing to the last I was able to distinguish(kezime). Recently I have liked to watch sports. Especially, I love not only track and field but also watching overseas soccer and professional baseball. Last Saturday we watched the game of Fukuoka Softbank Hawks vs. Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles at Fujisakidai baseball stadium! I want to emphasize the study of English that changes to track and field because I have time now!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿