2017年6月12日月曜日

Essay 2 : My self introduction in 2037

Kota Nozaki 13116244 My self introduction in 2037      Hello! My name is Kota Nozaki, and 40 years old. Now, I live in The Republic of South Africa. The reason why I live in here, I started a trading company in Africa. I have been interested in the African economy for a long time, because there are many undeveloped place there. I knew that working abroad was not simple. So, I worked as a prefectural official of Fukuoka until I was 27 years old and I learned the foundation of city management. I get married a person of the same age when I was still living in Fukuoka. When I was 24 years old. My wife is from Fukuoka, it is tough but very beautiful person. One year later, we had our first baby. Her name is Mai. She is a healthy and active girl. She is now 14 years old and attends Japanese school. There, She belongs to Track and Field club. I sometimes go back to japan and often jog together. After one year that Mai was born, we had a boy. His name is Kousuke. He is a gentle and considerate boy. He goes to the piano lesson and his performance is very good. Regarding child rearing, I still thank my wife now. Four families spent together in South Africa until the children grew bigger. Everything was not good at the beginning and there were also conflicts. However, when the job was stable and my child was ten years old, I sent children to a junior high school in Japan. My job is also going well and it is likely to be able to advance into Kenya and Nigeria. I want to parents who live in Amakusa to show a spectacular view overlooking the Cape of Good Hope.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿