2018年4月17日火曜日

Homestay Letter


Homestay Letter




 Hello my name is Kota Nozaki. I  went to Anaheim in California to home stay. I went to study abroad of English.

 My host family was very kind. Host family is an enthusiastic fan of Los Angeles Angels. I like baseball game watching TV. Since,  they are take me to Angels stadium in Anaheim. I first saw Shohei Ohtani in there. He belted big home run for Athletics. We were excited about his good play. I was taken host family to dinner of Japanese food restaurant in Los Angels. I ate tempura and Iban ramen. There were good taste dishes.


 Next day, we were went to Disneyland park with my host family. I was thought scary roller coaster in the U.S. Disneyland park is larger of Japan Disneyland park. since, I was get lost in there for Host family. But, people were kind in Anaheim. So, I was enjoy Disneyland park. We went to sushi restaurant after that. I first ate California roll. That was good experience.



 I was make friend in University. His name is Andrea. I met him in university. He major same course with me. He is Italian-American. He grew up in Italia. So, he can fluently talk Italian. He has short and brown hair. He is about one hundled eighty centimeters tall. He hobby is fishing. Because of I took Long Beach for Kevin on his car. Long Beach was large and a lot of people beach. But, there were very beautiful view. We were forgot fishing to swim. In university, I and he was study hard English. So, we were often stay school to study.


 Lastly, I appreciate my host family staying your home. I was grad to admit me. I am going to Anaheim in next year's spring vacation again.

See you and thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿