2017年4月24日月曜日

essay 1: letter to host family

Dear my host family Hello! My name is Kota. Please call me Kota. I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I am 19 years old and I go to KGU. I study in the foreign language department. Thank you for accepting me for a homestay. I am going to stay at your home for 2 month?]. I will arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport at 8 o’clock on February 1st. I am interested in the history and economy of U.S, but, I am not good at speaking English. So, I will try to improve my English through this homestay. I have something I want to experience in New York during my homestay. First, I want to go to Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building and Chrysler Building. I would like to see the center of the American economy with my own eyes. When I watched the Great Gatsby I became interested in modern America. I was surprised at the America in the 1920s which is said to be a time of frenzy. Second, I want to go to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I am interested in museums. In particular I would like to see the works of Monet, Sisley and Ogata Korin. I would like to see paintings by Korin Ogata that is included in my textbooks. Do you know if there are Japanese paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art? Third, I like watching baseball. I definitely want to experience the enthusiasm of Yankee Stadium. So I am planning to buy goods such as a uniform of the New York Yankees. I am interested in pitcher Tanaka Masahiro who is active in the United States. Please let me know if you have other recommended places. I am looking forward to seeing you! I wish you the best of luck.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿